A couple of weeks ago, we made a tutorial about getting 100s of live tv channels on your iPhone without Jailbreak for free. That tutorial was very well received by you guys but unfortunately that app stopped working. Today, I have found a solution to your Live TV needs. Let me show you how can get Free Live Sports, Main Events & IPTV channels on your iPhone without Jailbreak. This method is tested & working on iOS 10, 11 & 12.
Free Live Sports Main Events & IPTV on iPhone without Jailbreak
The method is easy to follow & it works every time. Let me give you the instructions.
- First of all, open this link in the Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Now press the Search button & search for ‘iPlayTV’.
- Select the iPlayTV app and click the Get button.
- Wait for a pop-up to appear. Now press the install button on the pop-up.
- Go back to the home screen and wait for the app to get installed. If the app gets stuck at ‘Waiting’ for some time, press the waiting icon once and the Installation should get started.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Now open Safari again.
- Go back to the search section and type ‘Channels’.
- Select the Channels app and press the Get button.
- Now again, go back to the home page and the app should now be installing. If the app installation gets stuck at ‘Waiting’, press the waiting icon & it should jump start the download.
- The last step, before the configuration of the apps is trusting the developer certificate. Open Settings and navigate to General > Profiles & Device management. Now look for the profile which has both ‘iPlayTV’ & ‘Channels’ in it.
- Once you have found the developer profile, press trust and then press trust again. Now you can go back to the home screen.
How to setup free IPTV on these apps
Now that you have installed both of the apps on your iPhone, the next step is to get the apps configured properly. The Channels app comes pre-configured and you can use it without any settings, iPlayTV however needs a bit of work from the user. Let me show you how to do it.
- Open the iPlayTV app and you will see a full screen ad. Skip this ad to use the app.
- After skipping the ad, you should be inside the app. Now make sure that the Playlists tab is selected.
- Press the + icon from the top-left of the display and press the “Download” button. On the next screen press the ‘Save’ button.
- Now open the playlist that you just downloaded and you should be able to watch all the live TV channels & sports events.
Video by DinoZambas2
That’s it for this tutorial, I hope that you liked this tutorial about watching free live TV & sports on iPhone without jailbreak. If you did, then make sure to share this tutorial with others and also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for more updates like this.