Hello guys today I am gonna show you how to Install kodi on iOS 9 device without jailbreak. Before I start this tutorial, here’s quick overview of kodi for those who don’t know about it. So what kodi actually is? Kodi is a open source home theater software which allows its users to browse and view videos, photos, podcasts and music from a hard-drive, optical disc, local network, and the internet using only a few buttons. So now lets move to the steps of how to Install kodi on iOS 9 device without jailbreak tutorial.
You May Also Like: How to chromecast with kodi in the most easiest way
How to Install kodi on iOS 9 device without jailbreak
- You need iOS app signer, Kodi debs and Xcode. Download and install them on your mac. Connect your idevice running iOS 9 to your mac.
- So the first thing you need to do is select “Create a new Xcode project” in Xcode window.
- Now in the next window, select application under iOS tab and then “single view applications”, click next to proceed to the next window.
- Now fill all the required text fields correctly, make sure you select the devices as universal. Now click create.
- In the next screen, you will see list of options, this is where you can run into issues. in the identify tab, you need to select your team and that’s gonna be a provisioning profile, click Add and then login with your apple id. You don’t need to get worry if you get “No matching provisioning profiles found”, just click the “fix issue” button and that should resolve things.
- Once you have done with selecting the options, on top click on product menu then destination and now select your device which you are using to connect.
- Now go back to your desktop, open up the iOS app signer then click on browse and select the kodi debs from there and now you want to use the provisioning profile that should be the one we just created for that bundle id and then just click Start and in the new dialog box click on save to save it on your desktop basically this will create IPA from the deb that allows you to install kodi using Xcode on your target device.
- Now open up Xcode, click on window then click on devices and select your device, now click on the plus sign there and then select your IPA file and that’s going to deploy that file an application to the target device.
Once it get deployed, you can disconnect your idevice from mac and you are now ready to use kodi on your iphone or any idevice without jailbreak. This how to Install kodi on iOS 9 device without jailbreak tutorial is originally created by DanTheMan827 on kodi forum, here is a link to the original thread.
If you find any difficulty following this tutorial, comment section is below. You can comment your problem and we will try to help you out. Don’t forget to give this post a social share. Be sure to visit us daily.