GTA is one of the most popular games, and GTA San Andreas is among the most popular paid games for iPhone. It has been on the App Store top charts ever since its release. You can download it from the App Store for $6.99 but today I will show you how to download GTA San Andreas on your iPhone for free, without Jailbreak and without ads. This will work on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Running iOS 9, 10, 11, 12 and later.
Download GTA San Andreas on iPhone for Free without Jailbreak
If you have downloaded any iPhone app from 3rd party Cydia alternatives, The process should be fairly simple & Straightforward for you. Instead of downloading the game from the Official App Store, we will be downloading it from a 3rd Party Store called Lapis.
All credit goes to the guys over at Lapis, who are providing GTA San Andreas, for free without ads.
- First of all, you will need to open this link inside the Safari browser and look for the GTA San Andreas game from the list of No Ads apps.
- Select the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas from the list and you will see a popup appearing on your iPhone display.
- Select Install from the popup and now go back to the home screen to see the download progress, just in case of the download gets stuck at ‘Waiting’, tab the icon to start the download.
- It will take some time to complete the download, because the game is fairly large in size. Once the download is complete, you will see the GTA: SA app icon on your iPhone homescreen.
- The last step is to trust the developer certificate of Lapis developers. For that, open Settings and Navigate to the General section. Select Profiles section from here and now find the developer profile which has GTA: SA in it. Press Trust and now press Trust again.
- Go back to the home screen and open the GTA: SA game. If everything worked as it should, now you will be able to play GTA San Andreas on your iPhone for free without jailbreak and without ads.
That’s it for this quick tutorial on how to download GTA San Andreas on iPhone without jailbreak with without Ads. If you liked this tutorial and found it helpful then make sure to share it with others on social networks. Also don’t forget to follow us on twitter for more updates.