Today, I am going to show you No Jailbreak Cydia alternative that you can use to install Tweaked ++ Apps on your iPhone. With the trend of jailbreak going down by each major release of iOS, many users have found it difficult to wait for the next jailbreak. Installing Tweaked apps like Instagram++, YouTube++, Snapchat++, WhatsApp++ and many others is not easily available. Today I have found an ultimate cydia alternative for iOS 12. Sure, you can use it on any iOS version and any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Let me show you how to get it working.
iOS 12.2 Install Tweaked ++ Apps on iPhone without Jailbreak – Alternative
The 3rd-party app store that we are going to install is called CyrusHub. Yes, I have covered this app store in the past but there is a very cool update to this app. Basically, CyrusHub takes all of the famous Cydia Alternatives i.e. AppValley, TopStore, Ignition, Tweakbox, and combine them all under a single app. And not only that, it also gives you a status check so you know which 3rd-party app stores are working and which are not. We all know how Apple continuously tries to revoke these app stores. This feature helps you updates with all the revokes and you know all the time which app store is working and which isn’t.
- First of all, you will need to make sure that you are using a supported iOS version. This Jailbreak alternative works on iOS 9 to iOS 12.2 and above. Also keep in mind that not all apps works on all iOS versions. You might find some non-working apps along the way. Unfortunately, that is how it works.
- Open this link in the Safari browser on your iPhone and you can see that it is giving you an option to Download. Click on the Download button and it will ask you to allow the download.
- Press the Install button and now go back to the home screen. You will notice that the download has started. Wait for it to complete. Just in case if the download gets stuck at ‘Waiting…’, just press the icon once and it will jump start the download.
- Once that CyrusHub is installed, we will need to trust the developer certificate. So, Open Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Find the profile which has Cyrus Hub listed inside it and press the “Trust” option.
- Go back to the home screen and open the CyrusHub app. Scroll down and you will see it has a list of the 3rd-party app stores which have tweaked apps and games.
- Now open the app category and find which app you are looking for. Once you have found that app you want to install, press the service name from where you want to download it.
- As soon as you will select the 3rd-party app store, you will see a pop-up. Press the Install button and go back to the home screen. Just in case if the download gets stuck at ‘Waiting…’, just press the icon once and it will jump start the download.
- The last step before we start using the app is to trust the developer certificate. Open Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Find the profile which has the app listed inside it and press the “Trust” option.
- Now you can open the app and start using it.
Is this Solution Permanent?
I wish it was permanent but I don’t want to lie to you. This is just another update to the ever going effort of app developers who want to keep the tweaked apps and hacked games alive for iPhone. All credit goes to the awesome developers of these amazing 3rd-party stores, who are working very hard to keep this going.
That’s all for this quick tutorial on iOS 12.2 Install Tweaked ++ Apps on iPhone without Jailbreak – Alternative, if you liked this tutorial, and found it to be helpful then make sure to share it with others. Also don’t forget to share it with others and I will see you in another article.