PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular Mobile games ever made, and where so many players are playing this addictive game all the time, many have unfair advantage of better graphics than others. This is understandable if the device itself is not capable of supporting high graphics, but most of the time it is that PUBG doesn’t recognize that your Android phone has enough horsepower to run on higher settings. Today I will show you a simple trick to play PUBG Mobile on highest settings on any Android phone without root.
Before I show you how to change the graphics settings in PUBG Mobile beyond the option, let me tell you that if you are not sure about the graphics power of your phone, or you play PUBG all the time, your phone can get warn to touch and the gameplay can become choppy. I would recommend you to only change the settings up gradually. You don’t want to crank them to the extreme option right at the start. If your phone gets too hot, turn the graphics down.
How to increase PUBG Mobile graphics beyond Balanced
To understand why the PUBG Mobile graphics are stuck at Balanced, you have to see how it chooses the settings. Basically, when you install the game, it takes a look at a predefined table of devices which the developers of the game have tested. And that table tells the game, what is the most suitable graphics option is. But the problem happens when there are so many Android phones that are capable of running higher settings, but the developer haven’t tested it yet. That is why it says that the higher settings will be available on your device soon. When the developer knows that your phone model can run PUBG at higher settings, it can tell the game to do the same.
Now what we are going to do is trick the PUBG Mobile game into thinking that it is running on a very high end phone like a Galaxy Note 9. This will unlock all the graphics options and then we can choose which one works the best. So, lets get started.
- First of all, make sure that PUBG is not running in the background on your phone. If it is, go ahead and clean it out of the memory.
- Now go to the link given below, and the Google Play store will open on your Android phone. Install the Battlegrounds Advanced Graphics Tool or BAGT for short. The link given below will take you directly to the app page on the Play store.
- When the app is installed on your phone, open it and choose the desired graphics settings that you want to Play PUBG on. I would highly recommend staying below the highest settings.
- After that, click apply button and it will show you an ad. You can close the ad and then you will realize that the Apply button and turned into Run Game button.
- Press the Run Game button and the game will start. This time you will notice that the game graphics are improved and you can also verify that if you go to the game settings.
I tried to turn the PUBG Graphics settings up on my Android phone and it got laggy and choppy while playing the game. That is why I recommend you not to increase the graphics too high.
That’s it for this quick tutorial on how to play PUBG mobile on highest settings on any Android phone without root. If you liked this tutorial and found it helpful, then make sure to share it with others and also don’t forget to follow us on twitter for more updates.