Apple annouced perspective wallpapers for iPhone in iOS, that move as you move your iPhone. This feature provides moving wallpapers for iPhone but the effect is very subtle. What if you wanted to have animated video wallpapers for your iPhone? This is where this Cydia Tweak called ‘vWallpaper 2’ comes in. Today, I will show you how to get animated video wallpapers for your iPhone with iOS 11 Electra Jailbreak.
Moving Animated wallpapers for iPhone – iOS 11
- First of all, you will need to add a new repo URL in the Cydia sources. That is because the Cydia Tweak is not available in the default sources. Open Cydia and let it load the sources completely.
- Now press the Sources tab on the bottom bar and select Edit option on the next screen.
- Next you will need to press the Add button and enter the URL given below.http://repo.hackyouriphone.org
- Press the ‘Add URL’ button and Cydia will start loading the source packages.
- Now go to the Search section inside Cydia and search for vWallpaper.
- Select the ‘vWallpaper 2 for iOS 11’ from the results and press Install button.
- After the Installation is complete, press the “Restart Springboard” button.
- The last step is to open the vWallpaper 2 app from the home screen and start changing the wallpapers. Once you have found the wallpaper that you like, go back to the home screen and your iPhone will automatically respring.
To undo the video wallpaper, simply open the vWallpaper 2 app and Toggle off the Enable switches.
That’s it for this quick article about the Animated wallpapers on iPhone running iOS 11. If you liked this tutorial, make sure to share it with others and also don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.