Downgrade Any App or Game using App Admin Cydia Tweak
Sometimes you feel like the lastest version of your favorite game or app, just like Snapchat, is not a good update, but you don’t have a choice to downgrade it back. If you have ever wished that you should be able to downgrade or install older version of an app on your iPhone, you are in luck. Today, I will show you how you can downgrade any app or game on your iPhone, using a Cydia Tweak. As we have already covered that the iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak is now available, you should get it if you haven’t already.
How to downgrade any app or game using App Admin Cydia Tweak
Before we start the installation of the Cydia tweak, I would like to give credits to Unlimapps for this tweak.
- First of all, open Cydia and wait for it to load completely.
- Now tap on the sources tab at the bottom of the screen and press Edit from the top-left.
- Press Add button from the top-right corner of the screen and you will now see a pop-up.
- The pop-up will have “http://” already wrotewr inside the text field. What you have to do is use the keyboard and remove the http://.
- Now type the following URL inside the text field and press the”Add URL” button. https://alpha.unlimapps.com
- As soon as you will press the Add URL button, Cydia will start adding this repo inside the sources. Wait for it to complete and then press the “Return to Cydia” button.
- The last step of the installation is to tap the search icon inside the Cydia app store and search for “App Admin”. You will only see 1 result which you will install. If you see more than 1 results, you can install any of them.
- After the installation is complete, press the”Restart the springboard” button and your iPhone will respring. Wait for it to completely reload.
How to use this tweak?
Unlike many of the Cydia Tweaks which add their own settings into your iPhone, this tweak is different. You can say that it is plug and play. When you have it installed on your iPhone, it is enabled and it doesn’t require any settings. Using this tweak is also very simple, let me show you how.
- First of all, open the app store and search for the app which you want to downgrade. You can even search for an app which you don’t have already installed.
- Once you are on the app page inside the app store, you will need to press & hold the “Open”, “Get”, or “the cloud icon”. This will give you a new menu where you can downgrade to any of the older versions. You can also force stop and the updates for any app.
That’s it for this quick tutorial on how to downgrade any app or game using a Cydia Tweak called App Admin. If you liked this tutorial and found it helpful, make sure to share it with others and also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for more updates.