BeINSports is one of the most famous sports TV network, having their network all over the world. They cover Soccer like no one in this world does, but unfortunately BeINSports is not available in every country in the world. Today I will show you how you can watch BeINSports on your iPad or iPhone for free using a cydia tweak called BeINSportsFree.
As we are going to use cydia tweak, You must have to have jailbreak in your iPhone. If you haven’t jailbreak already then here is a step by step guide to jailbreak your iOS 9.1 device.
Disclaimer: Neither I nor revkid.com is responsible for any kind of piracy you end up doing. This tutorial is only written for educational purposes. You are solely responsible for all your actions.
If you belong to a country which is not supported by BeINSports, like I am then you will see something like this on BeINSports Website.
How to watch BeINSports live on your iPhone for free
The cydia tweak we are going to use here is called BeINSportFree and if you try to find this tweak in your Cydia store then you will probably come back empty-handed. That is because this tweak is not available of the BigBoss repository and you have to add a custom repository in order to get your hands on it. Although you can install Kodi on your iPhone for live TV but Using Kodi for just BeINSports would be definitely overkill.
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet on your iPhone. I am using my iPad in this guide but the cydia app should work on every iOS device including iPhones and iPod touch.
- Open up Cydia on your iPhone and tap on Sources button. Look for the attached image if you for reference.
- Now tap on edit in the top right corner and then tap on Add button. A pop-up with show up asking for the URL of the repository you want to add.
- Enter this url exactly like shown in the image and tap on Add Source.
- You shall see a black screen downloading all the information about the pakages in this repo. Just wait for it to finish and then tap on Return to Cydia.
- Now tap on Done and then search for BeINSportsFree in cydia search.
- Now you should see only one result which is made by @olo2016. Download and Install that app and It shall ask you to respring your iOS 9 device.
- Once the device is back after respring, you shall see a logo of BeINSports on your home screen.
- Open that app and there you will see all the working streaming links to watch BeINSports live in your iPhone.
You will have to deal with the ads in the app because that is the only feasible way of keeping the app alive.
You may also like:
- Chromecast with kodi: The easiest way
- Slices for iOS 9 – Use multuple Social accounts
- How to upload any file from iPhone – No Jailbreak
If you liked this tutorial then please make sure to tweet and share it on your Google+ accounts. Also make sure to follow us on Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. Join our EMail newsletter to stay up to date with all the guides and tutorials.