Make Microsoft Edge Search Google instead of Bing
Today I will show you how you can change default search engine of Microsoft Edge, so that Microsoft Edge searches Google instead of Bing.
Bing.com is a search engine powered by Microsoft. It is the default search provider in Microsoft Edge browser. Most of us like Microsoft Edge browser because of its speed but most of internet users use Google instead of bing, and want to use Google in Edge browser by default. Now you can do the same by following step by step guide given below.
You may also like: Hack in-app purchases without root – Android game hacks
Mind blowing facts about Apple inc.
10 amazing facts about internet
Make Microsoft edge search Google instead of Bing
- Open Microsoft Edge browser.
- Goto Google.com
- Note click on menu key (3dots in top right).
- Scroll down and click Settings
- Now scroll down and click Advance Settings
- Now if you scroll down you will se “Search in the address bar” option, this is the option which allowes you to change the default Search Engine of Microsoft Edge.
- Click on it and select “Add new”
- Select Google.com and set it as your default search provider.
- Now close Microsoft Edge and open it again.
- Now whenever you’ll search something, it will search Google instead of Bing.
If you liked our short and simple tips, then please share it with others on Google+, Twitter and Facebook.