Recently we made a tutorial for iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak. Many visitors got the Cydia to work on their iPhones but some user had issues with the installation. Doesn’t matter if you had issues with the jailbreak, or you just want to factory reset your iPhone without updating the iPhone, this tutorial is for you. Today, I will show you how to remove jailbreak or restore an iPhone without using iTunes.
Semi Restore – UnJailbreak – Restore without iTunes
How to restore iPhone without iTunes or Computer
We will be using the Cydia called “Rollectra” which works by completely removing everything from your iPhone, except the iOS software. This means that after this process, your iPhone will be same like how it was for the first time.
- Open Cydia and let it completely open, including the loading of sources.
- Go to the search section by clicking on the search icon.
- Now type “Rollectra” and you will see a Cydia Tweak called ‘SemiRestore11 / Rollectra’. Select this tweak.
- Install it by pressing the install button from the top-right corner.
- Press confirm and it should now start the installation process. Wait for it to complete.
- Once completed, go back to the home screen and you will find a new app called ‘SemiRestore11 Rollectra’. Open it.
- Press the “Unjailbreak” button. Press “Erase All” from the next pop-up.
- This is it. Now your iPhone should be rebooting, just like how it does after a restore. If you see that your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, you will need to reset it by holding the Home and Power button until it resets.
Now you can install the Electra Jailbreak again and get Cydia Tweaks working on your iPhone again. Or you can avoid Jailbreak if that is what you are looking for. If you liked this tutorial and you were able to restore your iPhone without updating with iTunes, make sure to share it with others. Also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for more updates like this.