TrueCaller is the most popular apps for identifying unknown phone numbers. If you have been using a Jailbroken iPhone, you will be familiar with a Cydia Tweak called PhoneCaller. Basically, it takes the TrueCaller database, and a few other databases, of phone numbers and shows you who is calling you, on your iPhone. Recently, the latest version of PhoneCaller for iOS 12 has been released, called PhoneCaller2. Today, I will show you how to use it and the PhoneCaller2 free repo to install it on your iPhone.
PhoneCaller2: Free Repo for iOS 12.4 Jailbreak
First of all, let me show you what are the features on PhoneCaller2 and how it is even better than PhoneCaller for iOS 12.
Features of PhoneCaller2
- It uses more than 4 databases to search from more than 8 billion numbers. Previously, PhoneCaller only used one Database of TrueCaller.
- The way it searches 4 different databases is quite simple. Basically, it searches through the databases in a given order. You can choose which database should it search first and which database last.
- The Databases it supports are TrueCaller, ShowCaller, NumBuster, and an Arab search engine.
- Display of name and photo (if available) of the caller.
- Ability to toggle the display for either Incoming, Outgoing calls, Or even both.
- Ability to search number before dialing from the keypad page inside Phone application and save it to your contacts book.
- Ability to identify and save caller ID right from Phone application logs by swiping on number
This tweak is available as a Free Upgrade from the original PhoneCaller tweak, on Packix repo. If you are looking for PhoneCaller2 Free Repo, there are a lot of repos that have this tweak available in them. I have listed a couple of them below.
How to Install PhoneCaller2 Free on iPhone?
- First of all, Open Cydia and Tap on the Sources tab at the bottom of the display.
- Now click on the Edit button at the top right corner and press Add button from the top left.
- It will ask you to enter the Repo URL. Enter any of the repos given above and click Add Source.
- Wait for Cydia to load all the files list from the Repo and then it will give you the option to “Return to Cydia”, Click on it.
- Now search for the PhoneCaller2 from the Cydia search and install it.
- After the installation, select “Restart Springboard” and that’s all.
Now you can enjoy PhoneCaller2 Cydia Tweak for free on your iPhone using the Free repos. If you liked this tutorial and found it to be helpful then make sure to share it with others and also don’t forget to follow us on twitter for more updates like this.