Ever wanted to get unlimited Gems or unlimited coins in a game? Well, you have come to the right place. Let me introduce you to the Game Killer app. This app lets you have almost any offline Android game that you can imagine. In this tutorial, I will walk you step by step through the download, Installation and how to use Game Killer APK to get unlimited gems and coins on Android.
What is Game Killer APK?
As the name of the app suggests, it’s an app that runs on any Android phone and with the help of it, you can hack any game. Let it be any game that runs offline like Candy Crush Saga, Subway Surfers etc.
Disclaimer: Before I show you how to hack game coins and gems, I want to clarify that this is not a legal thing to do. Developers earn their bread n butter with these games and I highly recommend that you pay for coins and gems. Another thing to mention here is that Game Killer only works on rooted Android phone. If your phone is not rooted, you will need to root it.
How to use Game Killer APK
Using the Game Killer app is very simple and easy. All you have to do is download the APK file from the link given below and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Download the Game Killer APK file from the link given at the end of this tutorial.
- Open Settings of your Android phone and navigate to “Security” option.
- Here you will need to enable the “Unknown Sources” option. You are good to go if it is already enabled.
- Now go the the Downloads and open the Game Killer APK file that you downloaded earlier.
- Install the APK file by pressing the Install button.
- Open the Game Killer app and here you will need to grant root access to it. It is not possible to run Game Killer without root as I mentioned before.
- Now let’s Hack a game. Press the home button on your Android phone and you will see that Game Killer is now minimized in the top left corner of the screen.
- Open any game you want unlimited Coins or Gems in. Keep in mind that Game Killer doesn’t work on Online games. I will Hack Subway surfers just to show it actually works.
- Now you will need to play the game and then pause in the middle. Note the amount of the thing you want to hack. Let’s suppose I want to hack my subway surfers coins. Which means now I will note the coins which is 15 in this case.
- Next you will need to press the Game Killer button and select Subway Surfers from the list of apps.
- Enter the amount in the search bar. So in my case I will enter 15 in the search.
- Game Killer will filter out everything that is not 15 from the game files. Now minimize Game Killer and play the game a bit more.
- Now pause the game again and note the coins.
- Open the game Killer search screen and here you will enter the new value. For me it’s 200 so I am searching that.
- Game Killer will further filter out all the values that are not 19, you will notice that the number of search results are decreasing.
- Repeat the Play, Pause and search steps until the search results are less that 10.
- Now you will need to edit all the search results and put any number that you want inside the game. As I have entered 999999999 cause why not.
- Once you have entered your desired number of coins, minimize Game killer and resume the game. You will notice that the game has been Hacked and now you have unlimited coins or Gems.
Will Game Killer work on Clash of Clans?
I am sorry to say that Game Killer APK is an app that only works on offline games. If you want to hack online games like Clash of clans, Clash Royale, 8 Ball Pool etc then Game Killer will not work for you. Reason being these games store their data in their servers and the game will not even start without Syncing the data between the server and the device.
Game Killer APK download
The download link for Game Killer APK is given below. You can download the APK file with 1 click and start hacking your favorite games.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful and you were able to Hack coins and gems in your favorite game using Game Killer APK. If you liked what you read then feel free to share it with others and help us spread the word. Also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for more tutorials like this.